HMS Dolores» Forums » General

Subject: Card Size? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy ZJ
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone who got this at Gencon know what size the cards are? They seem like 70mm x 70mm but I can't be sure. Can't find info on how many cards there are too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
Not sure it was for sale. I think demo only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Cervantes
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy at Essen Spiel last week and I can confirm that the card size is NOT 70x70, but 65x65 and there are 80 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and yeah the human tragedy consists of the necessity of living with the consequences, under pressure, under pressure. -Courage (For Hugh Maclennan): The Tragically Hip
badge
We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream. -Gift Shop: The Tragically Hip
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking, but can't find 65mm x 65mm sleeves. I wonder if they'd look bad swimming around in 70mm x 70mm sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaleb Michaud
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only seen one company make these - available on Amazon in US at least and here:

https://www.swanpanasiasleeves.com/products/swan-card-sleeve...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schwartz
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Those Panasia sleeves are trash. Bought a bunch. Crappy quality and cards too big for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.