Imperial Settlers» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo: Do you still receive wood when your buildings are razed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave B.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know you don't get a foundation when the virtual opponent razes one of your common buildings, but do you still receive one wood when this happens, like in a multi-player game? Couldn't find any mention of this one way or the other in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James O

Allentown
Pennsylvania
msg tools
I don't think so. I think the wood is triggered from the foundation which doesn't happen in solo. Plus, your turn is already over in this phase so the wood should be cleared before the next turn anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you don't - both because you don't get the foundation and because your turn has ended. It's a feature of the Virtual Player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave B.
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jamjam123 wrote:
I don't think so. I think the wood is triggered from the foundation which doesn't happen in solo. Plus, your turn is already over in this phase so the wood should be cleared before the next turn anyway.

Well, the cleanup phase (4) happens before the virtual player attacks (5), which is why I wasn't sure. Plus, there are storage features to consider.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.