Scythe» Forums » Rules

Subject: Error on Automa Card 14? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Florian Stock
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
I just recognized on card 14 of the automa deck - phase II, that the first action is: "(Attack Move >=7)".

In all other cases the "( )" are only around the action, when its an conditional action for a specific faction. But in this case there is no faction symbol, so my question: Are the "( )" too much, or is a faction symbol missing? (I just played without the "( )").

PS: First I thought they forgot numbers on the automa cards, but luckily I found them: they are very small in the upper (phase I) right corner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Florian, the extra brackets on Card 14 are a typo and this has already been noted elsewhere. You ignore them and treat the action as any other. Thanks, David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Benson
Japan
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
...has already been noted elsewhere. You ignore them and treat the action as any other.

Yes, here, and originally (with comment from the designer), here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Stock
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the links (I searched the forum, but did not found them).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.