Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have looked through the voluminous posts in these forums, but could not find what I was looking for.

Playing the most current version of the Vassal module, I am after setting up a "vanilla Pandemic game" for instruction purposes.

The module is very good and easy to use, but so far I have encountered a hitch. When a player draws an Epidemic card, the rules require the bottom card of the Infection Deck be drawn. I can get at it by moving each infection card to the empty Infection Deck on the left until I get to the bottom card, then moving the cards back to the middle Infection Deck. This is pretty tedious. Is there an easier way of doing it?

I set up the Vassal module using the rules to Pandemic in those few instances where the Vassal module's instructions were at variance with the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Melton
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
You can draw the top card from the deck marked "Bottom of Infection Deck".

All that's really required is that it be an Infection card that you haven't previously encountered in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.