$30.00
Javier Gutierrez
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi guys, any information about this expansions i like to know something about this and not only the new kickstarter and new enemy packs and heroes.

Please more information of this people that play the first day of Gencon. Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Michalski
United States
West Homestead
PA
flag msg tools
I know that blasted wasteland will feature non.mine tiles on the back of its tiles. That was one of the big reveals people from gencon said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
DrawsixBD wrote:
I know that blasted wasteland will feature non.mine tiles on the back of its tiles. That was one of the big reveals people from gencon said.

That's nice to hear. No other details so far? Outdoor tiles maybe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DrawsixBD wrote:

surprise You have no clue how intrigued I am.......

...... I'm VERY intrigued!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What I heard specifically was that the back side of the Blasted Wastes would have canyon tiles with a way into the mines, instead of mine tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
gavindowning wrote:
What I heard specifically was that the back side of the Blasted Wastes would have canyon tiles with a way into the mines, instead of mine tiles.

Oh wow, that's exactly what I was hoping for! Hope the derelict ship extends on that set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Tremblay
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mb

I hope some kind of either Town extending or Outdoor parts, or a few more of each Different world.
Really hoping they don't try to bundle it off with the Forbidden fortress set, like one side SoB one side FF, I doubt that though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gavindowning wrote:

I can confirm that is exactly what it is. I was there. The ship expansion is going to have multiple models with its own rules, monsters, cards and of course missions. I will let those that actually played it talk more. I do remember one of the monsters is actually connected to the ships systems and when one of them is destroyed, bad things can happen to the ship (debris falls, ship shakes becomes unstable, etc)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Asurin
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1034852783/shadows-of-b...
Davros posted some information that you might like to check out over on the KS comments. The biggest of which is that the Blasted Wastes introduces an otherworld town for the wastes.

Also a video interview by Board Game monthly over on their Facebook confirmed Forbidden fortress as a 3rd Shadows of Brimstone core set, which means we should get a Japanese town for that sets heroes to visit.
No idea if they would do a town board for that though.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=937317803060720&...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. C.
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Full credit for the information that I posted on the KS page should go to BGG user name Solan, who will no doubt be around at some point with more info. I am just an excited messenger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The other thing that has been confirmed is that the Forbidden Fortress flip side will be the Belly of the Beast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me copy what I sent to The Silence here, so people won't need to click on the link to see it:

The Ancient One is the enemy of Beli'al and is worshipped by the Crimson Hand. He has the power to change reality! For example, remember the initial card you chose for your character, such as Quickdraw for the Gunslinger? He can replace the card you have with a different one!

The Doctor has a medical pouch that makes sure you start each Mission with three Bandages. When the Doctor applies a bandage, add +3 to the number of wounds healed (+5 at Level Five and above). He can also Operate, succeeding on a 5 or 6 and causing the patient to lose 1 Health permanently on a roll of a 1.

The Doctor can choose a Skill upgrade card that lets him study the anatomy of the creatures he defeats and so figure our how to better damage them in the future!

How many Missions did you think were in the Mission Packs? I assumed three Mission per pack; actually the answer is DOUBLE thatsurprise!!! Furthermore, Jason said there is a lot of replay value in the Mission Packs and different plot twists that can happen! He also said the Lost Army has established an HQ in Jargono!

For the Derelict Ship, whenever the Lantern Holder fails the HBTD roll, the character furthest from the Lantern suffers Voices in the Dark. For each successful Scavenging or Exploring of a new map tile, a Loot card is gained on a 4+ (apparently the Derelict Ship was a treasure ship, or so it seems!).

For the Blasted Wastes, everyone takes a Corruption Hit when the Lantern Holder rolls a seven, but the Wastes have their own special Loot deck.

For the Canyons, Enemies get a +1 on damage the first round of an Ambush. At the start of each turn, Heroes in the Canyons regain a Grit on a 4+.

The Blasted Wastes is going to be a Deluxe Other World like Trederra. It will have burrowing Sand Crabs, Wasteland Scavenger Heavies carrying huge guns, Wasteland Scavenger Warlords, and a Night and Day mechanic! It can only switch from Night to Day or vice versa once when you're in the Blasted Wastes, and at night the methane pools boil and release gas!

Furthermore, THERE IS A SMALL TOWN FOR THE BLASTED WASTES!!! It had four spaces for buildings, a campsite, and NO hotel! Jason says there are new charts for everything in the Blasted Wastes settlement and that at their Temple location you can roll to see what they worship, and one possibility is a giant bomb!

Finally, the reverse side of the Blasted Wastes tiles will be of outdoor, Earth Canyons! For this reason the Ghost Warrior enemies will be included in the Blasted Wastes set and there are endcaps which let you move from the Canyons down into a mine, and vice versa!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is on the back of the Derelict Ship tiles? Mines? General non-canyon outdoors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Michalski
United States
West Homestead
PA
flag msg tools
Marcowargamer did an interview with the frogs at gencon this year, information seems pretty similar to whats already out there https://youtu.be/8zQMKZTxCG4
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Gutierrez
Spain
flag msg tools
Burnham wrote:
What is on the back of the Derelict Ship tiles? Mines? General non-canyon outdoors?

Good question Matthew.

Thanks for this fantastic information guys. Im completely impressed for all this expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.