tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no official dates for availability on the expansions; but production is complete on both Blackwall Warrens and Shores of Kanis. My understanding is that they are in containers waiting to be loaded on a boat.

Myth: Blackwall Warrens

Myth: Shores of Kanis

I'd ESTIMATE that it means that KS backers are 2-3 months perhaps more from getting them, and that they will hit OLGS and distribution for FLGS around the same time.

Other updated content (2.0 item and quest expansions will be a bit further off than that)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They had both expansions for sale at gencon, including Banner Saga as well. We will see, no shipping notice yet though I could have paid full retail and had them in my hands at GenCon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They air freighted advance copies just for Gen Con. 50 of Banner Saga, and 24 each of the Myth expansions. Having seen the contents in my hands; the print and component quality is second to none,.... And the minis are just what you would expect as compared to the base set.

IMHO: The OGP printings are delivering what the MCG guys had hoped. One point of note,... The tile colors are extraordinary and the guidelines are much easier to see!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly B
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yamato2 wrote:
They air freighted advance copies just for Gen Con. 50 of Banner Saga, and 24 each of the Myth expansions. Having seen the contents in my hands; the print and component quality is second to none,.... And the minis are just what you would expect as compared to the base set.

IMHO: The OGP printings are delivering what the MCG guys had hoped. One point of note,... The tile colors are extraordinary and the guidelines are much easier to see!

Agreed on all points! They looked amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.