Hide
2 Posts

U-Boat Leader» Forums » Rules

Subject: Electronics Damage? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Lishman
msg tools
I've been learning the second edition of this game, but am having some trouble understanding the Electronics damage. The rules show that U-boats do not get the Radar modifier during the contact phase, but I cannot find any mention of a Radar modifier in any of the standard or optional rule or FAQs.I would assume this would affect the ability to use a radio call to set up a wolf pack as well. Can anyone please clarify?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fike
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
KillerKadoogan wrote:
I've been learning the second edition of this game, but am having some trouble understanding the Electronics damage. The rules show that U-boats do not get the Radar modifier during the contact phase, but I cannot find any mention of a Radar modifier in any of the standard or optional rule or FAQs.I would assume this would affect the ability to use a radio call to set up a wolf pack as well. Can anyone please clarify?

My understanding of it, if it is red damage, it stays on your ship until you go to port, which means after your battle is over, should you choose to try to contact more enemy ships, you will not be able to use radar, which is an option for you to purchase with SO prior to leaving port.

So - doesn't impact the battle, but impacts your ability to search after the battle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.