Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

Post your WANTS here and PM posters with your wants. Let's see if we can get some of those cards we will never see otherwise. These are my wants:

BIO
Tyrol’s Sacrifice
Autonomous Samyiont
Blood Brothers
Crypsis
Fight or Flight
Hununculous
Malignant Transformation

Attack
Kelvin Hack
Fireball
Force Field
Icicle
Mage Hand Fling
Dimensional Tear

Matter
Drowning Torrent
Coalesce Meteors
Creation Link
Materia Binding of Mal-kuth

Mind
Meddle
Reverse Psychology
Cain’s Will
Mend

Soul

Borrowed Life
Divine Body
Judgement
Motyca’s Dark Chi Form

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I have extras of a number of these cards, I'll be in touch. It'll take me a little while to go through cards and also see what I'm looking for.

Thanks for posting, I'd like to play more serpents tongue, and getting missing cards will help make that happen! Also I've been sitting on an unopened core set and archive case that I've been hoping to give/sell to a nearby friend who I succeed in cultivating their interest in the game, but it doesn't look like that's happening. Maybe I should open them up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just back home after a jaunt away. Will try to see what duplicates I have to offer. Not yet sure what I want as I honestly have little clue what is out there. Better start looking. (I do know I'd prioritise getting whatever I need to play more solo games, if there's anyone looking to offload/trade stuff.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The last before is apparently the last few cards I need to get at least one of each. I'm not really expecting 568-573, but hey, a boy can dream!

I know I have some doubles of FL4/Specs/artifacts to trade for the equivalent level stuff on here. I'm also perennially interested in getting at least 3 copies of every FL2 and 2 of every FL3, and have a collection file sorted for that. Let me know if you want to see it, and what you're looking for.

17 Entangling Vines
201 Veil of Smoke
214 Defensible Post
73 Crypsis
153 Force Field
328 Deadly Thoughts
407 Dimensional Dodge
497 Death Touch
499 Divine Body
500 Existence Injunction
501 Focus Chi
502 Harmony of the Weave

568 Tempus Torn
570 The Riley Technique
571 Tinker of Pentad
572 UnWeaver
573 World Shaper

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pedersen
United States
Oxford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I'm sifting and sorting cards now. I've got three more archive cases to open and sort, then merge all of them together, and then catalog what I actually have. Hopefully I can get in on this next week sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
123123 123123
msg tools
Got multiple doubles, triples, and quadruples. Even with Specs. Searching for Specs though. Which Specs are there to trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Which ones do you need?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pedersen
United States
Oxford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
So, I've put together the catalog for the cards I have. Took me a bit, but it's all on the spreadsheet here: http://bit.ly/mpstcards

And there's a whole sheet dedicated to which cards I want (I'm only missing 45, total!), so I'm definitely up for trading finally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
pedersen wrote:
So, I've put together the catalog for the cards I have. Took me a bit, but it's all on the spreadsheet here: http://bit.ly/mpstcards

And there's a whole sheet dedicated to which cards I want (I'm only missing 45, total!), so I'm definitely up for trading finally.

Can you list the ones you need so I can see what I got?

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pedersen
United States
Oxford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Sure.

Artifacts Wanted
Name
Lantern of Discordia
Ring of Deep Intent
Ring of Weave Strengthening
The Chest of Souls
The Shroud of Min'ith
Ygdrassil Communion

Specializations Wanted
Name
Blade of Atma
Bulwark
Chasian Far Caster
Diabolist Golemgineer
Eve Speaker
Flame Sculptor
Flesh Grafter
Living Conduit
Tempus Torn
The Founder
The Riley Technique
Tinker of Pentad
UnWeaver
World Shaper

Spells Wanted
Name Sphere Fluency
Gathering Plague Bio 3
Tyrol's Sacrifice Bio 3
Beast Form Bio 4
Blood Brothers Bio 4
Malignant Transformation Bio 4
Kelvin Hack Forces 3
Channel Lightning Forces 4
Mage Hand Fling Forces 4
Drowning Torrent Matter 3
Coalesce Meteors Matter 4
Materia Binding of Mal-kuth Matter 4
Voice of the Mentor Mind 2
Reverse Psychology Mind 3
Cain's Will Mind 4
Mend Mind 4
Sinzor's Oath of the Serpent Mind 4
Slow Time Quantum 1
Trail of the Game Quantum 2
Quantum Tunneling Quantum 4
Karmic Dampening Soul 2
The Convocation Soul 2
Gathering Siphon Soul 3
Borrowed Life Soul 4
Bowlby's Empathic Pulse Soul 4
Judgement Soul 4

I think it's probably easier to see in that link, though. They're listed on "Want List" there. Hell, I've nearly even gone to the point of color coding them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
pedersen wrote:

I think it's probably easier to see in that link, though. They're listed on "Want List" there. Hell, I've nearly even gone to the point of color coding them

I thought that was what you had, not what you wanted. I will check my list tonight to see what I have to trade. If you can check my list above, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pedersen
United States
Oxford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Ah, crap. I'm sorry. I changed the name of the sheet to be more explicit. I'll send you a PM with the cards I have that I can trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Completed a trade with Michael! Thanks! Anybody else out there?

-Ski
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pedersen
United States
Oxford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
And a pleasant trade all around, thanks Teamski! Definitely on the prowl for more cards, if anybody else it out there and looking to trade...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to get my boxes down off the shelves for a proper rummage, but I'm definitely interested. Will report in soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is my want list again....this time with card numbers and I did away with the accidental inclusion of Avak Shar, Pre-orders and Kickstarter cards that we all know only exist on the ethereal plane. I also added what I need for Specializations and artifacts. Thanks!

BIO
67 Autonomous Samyiont
73 Crypsis
75 Fight or Flight
77 Hununculous

Attack
151 Fireball
153 Force Field
155 Icicle

Matter
242 Creation Link
246 Materia Binding of Mal-kuth

Mind
279 Meddle
322 Reverse Psychology
327 Cain’s Will

Soul
499 Divine Body
503 Judgement
506 Motyca’s Dark Chi Form

Quantum
408 Dimensional Tear

Artifacts
517 Crystal Font of Resonance
518 Fore-Band of Tychos
536 Hunter's Infinite Arsenal

Specialization
551 Artificer
555 Crafter of the Null
562 Gillum Naza
564 Inquistor
568 Tempus Torn
570 The Riley Technique
572 Unweaver

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin N
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After successful trading with Teamski and Pedersen in the last few days (thanks, guys!) I'm down to the last five (obtainable) cards I need to have at least one of each. Here they are, if anyone is interested:

73 Crypsis
153 Force Field
328 Deadly Thoughts
499 Divine Body
500 Existence Injunction

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
repairmanjack wrote:
I need to get my boxes down off the shelves for a proper rummage, but I'm definitely interested. Will report in soon.

Ditto. Ludum Dare ate my weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Justin for the trades! Updated want list. Send me yours if you have any of these to trade!

BIO
75 Fight or Flight
77 Hununculous

Attack
153 Force Field
155 Icicle

Matter
242 Creation Link
246 Materia Binding of Mal-kuth

Mind
322 Reverse Psychology
327 Cain’s Will

Soul
499 Divine Body
503 Judgement
506 Motyca’s Dark Chi Form

Quantum
408 Dimensional Tear

Artifacts
536 Hunter's Infinite Arsenal

Specialization
555 Crafter of the Null
564 Inquistor
568 Tempus Torn
570 The Riley Technique
572 Unweaver

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pedersen
United States
Oxford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I'll also plug my list. Full on sheet at http://bit.ly/mpstcards

It's got all the cards I have, and a list of everything I'm wanting. And I've got dupes of some good rares in there from the looks of things. Would love to trade for those I'm missing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Holte
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone!

I'm definitely up for some trades, and I think we can help each other get closer to a full collection. Over the next two days I will be organizing and cataloging my collection so that I can enter the numbers into Michael Pedersen's spreadsheet (which is genius by the way). Once that is complete I will post it in this thread.

Michael - I know that I have extras of Cain's Will [4]. I may also have a Judgement [4], Beast Form [4] and Channel Lightning [4] as well.

Ski - I have most of the cards on your list, I just don't know how many. Definitely have at least 3 copies of Crafter of the Null.

Justin - Same with your list. I'm just not sure if I have extras.

I look forward to working with you guys!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
illusionistlynx wrote:
Hello everyone!

I'm definitely up for some trades, and I think we can help each other get closer to a full collection. Over the next two days I will be organizing and cataloging my collection so that I can enter the numbers into Michael Pedersen's spreadsheet (which is genius by the way). Once that is complete I will post it in this thread.

Michael - I know that I have extras of Cain's Will [4]. I may also have a Judgement [4], Beast Form [4] and Channel Lightning [4] as well.

Ski - I have most of the cards on your list, I just don't know how many. Definitely have at least 3 copies of Crafter of the Null.

Justin - Same with your list. I'm just not sure if I have extras.

I look forward to working with you guys!

Look forward to seeing your list!

-Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Pedersen
United States
Oxford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
illusionistlynx wrote:

I can't take credit for the sheet. Someone else wrote it. I did have to make some tweaks to it (some of the formulas didn't allow for as many cards as I've put together). Anyway, I look forward to seeing your list, and really look forward to getting some trades in place!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Holte
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well guys, I failed...

It turns out that the collection I purchased (yes, I just bought into this game earlier in the week) didn't have any of the super rare Specializations or Kickstarter rewards. This lead me down a rabbit hole of discovery, uncovering the numerous release issues of this game. Between the randomization problems and the failed Avak'Shar system it appears to be next to impossible to get a complete set. I'll try nonetheless. If you guys have any suggestions please let me know.

As for my list, here it is: tiny.cc/st_database

I have extra copies of basically all the standard FL4 Spells that everyone has on their list.
Ski - I have all of the Artifacts on your list.

For anyone interested, I'm perfectly willing to sell extra copies at a reasonable price or to trade for other board games as it is likely that people will not have the things on my Want List. Once I start building decks it's also possible that I will want more copies of the Spells from the Core Set which they only provided 1 copy of. My group will want to be able to keep around 4 spellbooks built at a time.

Anyway - Just let me know either in this thread or via PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Miller
msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, hopefully you guys can help me out. Here is my list: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-TmsucouCCjNnpGNGk0RlA3Tlk...

I just discovered this game last month (late, I know). I've got 3 Archive cases but all appear to have been on the wrong (right?) end of the randomization issues, so I'm swimming in artifacts, but missing a lot of spells. Hopefully I can trade with some people to rectify the problem. I also have two starter sets, so I've got a few extra Core cards I could trade if people need those. Reply here or PM me if we can make a trade.

I haven't listed anything from preorder or convention rewards, but would love to have them if they're somehow available.

I notice that there are a few things everyone seems to be missing, like the Tempus Torn etc. specializations. Were these just super rare, or did they not get printed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.