PnP instrution Merchants of the Sea
1. Download all documents at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uof7vgonw7pb7bz/AAAHDW688mA62t2qo...
2. Print all following documents on thick A4 carton a 250 grams (eventually double sided with the backside text)
a. Island Statistic Cards(3 pages)
b. Player Cards (4 pages)
c. Merchant Ship Cards, Treasure Island, Special Action Cards (1 page)
d. Starting Player Marker, Safe Heaven Islands, Islands and Treasure Island(1 page)
f. Merchant Ship miniatures (1 page)
g. Player Ship miniatures (1 page)
3. Print at A3 the box cover and change the dimensions when necessary (1 page). I understand not erveryone has a large printer. So this part is not necessary for playing the game
4. Print at A4 glossy the English Rules (1 page)
5. Print at A3 adhesive paper enough Sea Tiles textures (8 pages should be enough for ca. 160 tiles, or at A4 print out 16 pages!)
6. Cut out all prints from 2 (a t/m g), 3 en 4
7. Stick the Sea Tile texture on thick boardgame carton or polystyrene and cut them in squares of 4 by 4 cm for a total of approx. 160 tiles
8. Find yourself 4 dices (to indicate where the Merchant Ships will travel to)
9. Also find some counters (wooden blocks, glass beads, etc) to track the prices of the goods, the amount of Golden Coins, Speed, Agility, etc.
10. Play Merchants of the Sea solo, with others (cooperative) or play to each other with max 4 players!
11. Please give me all your feedback you have!
12. Any donations are welcome if you’ve played this game! ;-)
- Last edited Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:22 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Aug 7, 2016 10:15 pm
In the same dropbox folder you'll find an ink friendly version!
- Last edited Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:50 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:49 am
but I'm not the only one
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
How big of a table would I need to play this game solo?