Subject: GenCon Promo? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Leroy
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I'm looking for the Forged in Fire promo card they had this weekend. Anyone snag one and willing to part with it? Willing to pay a decent chunk.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Huntington
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You apparently couldn't get the promo at the booth, as when I asked on Thursday I was told that there was no promo. You must have had to play in one of their events, which I wasn't able to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played acts 2 and 3 of Avatar of Shadow and didn't hear anything about a promo card. We did get a dice bag each time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Leroy
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I think the email said it was a slaughterfield promo. Was there a slaughterfield event?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There was one Slaughterfield event. Max 16 people. Only 9 registered for it. So if it was only given out there, it's an extremely rare card.

The vast majority of Myth events were sold out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it was stated as a slaughterfield promo,.... But I was not there that night,.... The people that played in the bar fight event all got that really sweet mug,.... It was sold out,.. All 18 people showed up, played, and got the mug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.