Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Did my app bug out? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
david hans
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
So me and the wife just finished the beginner mission and upon picking up the ritual components we noticed the app stopped asking for horror checks and the last 2 monsters never activated. Did the app break or does everything go back to normal and the monsters dissapear since we stopped the ritual?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Crouch
United Kingdom
Tadley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible that you were just out of range of the monsters? (Range is within 3 spaces, and Monsters can't be seen through doors).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david hans
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
No because you can't track your movement on the app plus they activated even when they were all the way on the other side of the mansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What device are you running the app on and what version? (Can be seen in the lower right just above the Arkham Horror Files logo). If you are on an Apple product you are still ver. 1.0 as it still has not been updated through the app store. Other wise, make sure you are updated to ver. 1.01. I think that error has been fixed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david hans
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Iam running it on an apple product, I have version 1.0. Looks like I gotta wait on that update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.