$20.00
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw the first TV ad tonight. This was it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6dtk1eX7UBE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bimmy Jim
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a Trump attack ad that depicts him using vulgar language (clip where he made fun of the disabled guy, Megan Kelly's 'time of month', etc.)

There was one short clip they showed where he's extremely angry and says the word "fuck" (bleeped out).

The ad showed a bunch of kids watching the TV and will likely send a very powerful message.

Question - Did Trump actually drop an F-bomb at one of his rallies? I know he's said stuff like 'pussy', and 'damn'.. but I didn't think he's drop the big 'F'er.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That brings up an interesting point. I know normally these ads shade the truth but against Trump, I think every effort should be made to be completely and obviously true.

Emotional arguments showing him being unpresidential.
Rational arguments showing his policies are unrealistic.
Emotional/rational arguments about the 3am call.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never before, in the history of the Presidency, has one man offered so much ammunition to the enemy (Clinton), as does Donald J. Trump. And all free of charge! All the Dems need to do in any ads, is pull clips of some of Trumps lunacy, that come from his mouth just about everytime he speaks. The only sad part about this strtegy, and for this country, is that many of his followers will love the ad! But in the end, most people will come around, and realize that he is far from the best candidate for the job. Not that I believe Hillary is either, but in this election, it's simply about the lesser of two evils.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BimmyJim wrote:
I saw a Trump attack ad that depicts him using vulgar language (clip where he made fun of the disabled guy, Megan Kelly's 'time of month', etc.)

There was one short clip they showed where he's extremely angry and says the word "fuck" (bleeped out).

The ad showed a bunch of kids watching the TV and will likely send a very powerful message.

Question - Did Trump actually drop an F-bomb at one of his rallies? I know he's said stuff like 'pussy', and 'damn'.. but I didn't think he's drop the big 'F'er.

This is probably the one you saw about mocking the disabled reporter:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9QUYQUd0Qh8

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's another one by the same organization that made the one posted in my previous post

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JekzM26TF3Q

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.