Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Moore
United States
Maineville
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, just wanted to type a quick report on the one that got away. Had a great trip at the Con but did not get a chance to demo this until this afternoon (Sunday). It was an immediate purchase decision for me and low and behold... copies sold out.

A couple of interesting things about this title...
1. No re-rolls. You get one shot per card to get the tech/mission or lose
2. Each time you win a tech you can purchase a new Shadow Runner (must have nuyen already, as you do not collect for current missions unless you complete the run)
3. If you quit before failing a mission you get Nuyen for each card that you beat. You complete runs in sets of 3 cards, 1 nuyen each for cards in row 1, 2/each for row 2, 3 for 3 and so on. (Did I mention no re-rolls!)
4. If you fail on a card, you lose the run but the next person can Jack it!
5. Shadowrun slang, check!

From my brief experience this felt like a very well developed game. Every question I asked had a logical, very appropriate answer. I am pre-ordering tonight!!

Check this title out ASAP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: #3...
Are you sure you complete columns in sets of three cards, or do you have to lock all dice in one column before moving onto the next?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Magoulis
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's based on locking all of your dice, as you said, not getting three cards in the column.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.