Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Tock
Canada
Renfrew
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What would I need to do to play standard machi koro plus expansions with the new rules? Do I simply sort the cards by >7, <6 (I think I got those symbols right... It's been a while.) and the purple cards, or is there more to it then that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Whitpan
United States
Schwenksville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the previews it looks like a modified 10 card set up from the Harbor.

I agree, split cards into 7+ and 6- and purple. Put five of the first two, two of the purples.

Need to give it a try, I like it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Black
United States
Carbondale
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes- basically that is it. Know the Moon Tower card is different than the Radio Tower. As follows is a link: boardgamegeek.com/filepage/135937 to paste-ups I created if you want to try the full BLBC experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samer Serhan
msg tools
Tock wrote:
What would I need to do to play standard machi koro plus expansions with the new rules? Do I simply sort the cards by >7, <6 (I think I got those symbols right... It's been a while.) and the purple cards, or is there more to it then that?

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1787577/converting-machi-ko...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Tannahill
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
FWIW we tried using the Bright Lights Big City card distribution with a full set of Vanilla/Harbour/Millionaire Machi Koro, and it was a disaster.

BLBC has a deliberately modified card distribution that makes its unique setup work. Using it with a full set of the original was frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.