Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are Von der Goltz, Kemel, and von Sanders used once and discarded or do they remain until as long as Turkey is still in the war?
Thanks.
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Uhlmann
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
They are removed once used (and, like all combat markers assigned to armies, must be used if the assigned army is designated for combat and applicable (i.e. a defense only bonus is not applicable if the unit attacks)).

The only markers that remain for the entire game (unless the assigned unit is eliminated, as described on the card) are Elite Mountain Division and Allenby. The Inspired Leadership markers and von Straussenberg marker might remain if the conditions listed on the card are satisfied.

Kirk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Torr wrote:
They are removed once used (and, like all combat markers assigned to armies, must be used if the assigned army is designated for combat and applicable (i.e. a defense only bonus is not applicable if the unit attacks)).

The only markers that remain for the entire game (unless the assigned unit is eliminated, as described on the card) are Elite Mountain Division and Allenby. The Inspired Leadership markers and von Straussenberg marker might remain if the conditions listed on the card are satisfied.

Kirk

Thanks again for the quick reply Kirk. I thought so but wanted to be sure.

In my opinion, you've got a winner here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.