Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hello all Lock'n load veterans, i need your help in somenthing particular.
Back in the days ( 2012 ) lock'n load posted some news on their old website like now, and somethimes they give free print games. I was able to download Operation Iraq freedom that way and then, 30/10/2012 they made avaible a SPECIAL HALLOWEEN themed game, artworks made by THE MASTER David Julien and the game was a tactical combat with america attacked by werewolfes.
In the scenario you were using the National Guard against civillians capable of turning into werewolfes. My question is: you remember the name of the game? The email simply states Lock'n Load MONSTER SCENARIO. I cant find it on the website. Someone can help me recover that little piece of history?
Thanks to all,
A HUG!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Rydo wrote:
Hello all Lock'n load veterans, i need your help in somenthing particular.
Back in the days ( 2012 ) lock'n load posted some news on their old website like now, and somethimes they give free print games. I was able to download Operation Iraq freedom that way and then, 30/10/2012 they made avaible a SPECIAL HALLOWEEN themed game, artworks made by THE MASTER David Julien and the game was a tactical combat with america attacked by werewolfes.
In the scenario you were using the National Guard against civillians capable of turning into werewolfes. My question is: you remember the name of the game? The email simply states Lock'n Load MONSTER SCENARIO. I cant find it on the website. Someone can help me recover that little piece of history?
Thanks to all,
A HUG!

PM me. I think I have that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
FYI folder I shared there is a scenario called Appallation Bragg Controlee. Awesome scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you maybe thinking of the Demo Version of Aftermath?

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/13738/aftermath
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
kwsrv wrote:
Are you maybe thinking of the Demo Version of Aftermath?

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/13738/aftermath

YES! It was the game indeed, sadly here on the geek there are no files to download at all. Reading now the posts say it was a game about to get published but it never was so they have used some content to create a special scenario, i remember SGT Dean as the leader and the armed civillians and werewolfes. It was a mini stand alone game, and it was avaible to download only that day, so i think is lost forever, never had the chance of print and play it. If someone have it would be nice.
Thank you too for the help!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
hipshot wrote:
FYI folder I shared there is a scenario called Appallation Bragg Controlee. Awesome scenario.

WOW!!! Thank you! so much value given, thank you again! You deserve some gold that sadly i dont have, but consider like 2 coins!!
The iraq freedom one is the updated version with a little bit more quality on the counters and the updated map, really looking for that and the scenario with SS and Werewolfes ahah so good memories...BUT...apparently the one i was looking for is missing, so i'am starting to assume it wasn't a LnL scenario but another game entirely like Iraq freedom. Always maked avaible from LnL website as a special game with the monster scenario...too bad i lost datas. If someone remember that game i'am still hoping but with a smile on my face thanks to KEV!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.