Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Hunter Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my Hunter hero. Can someone help me out with this text?

"Ready 1 Ammo" - On the Hero Token - Does this mean the Hunter can ready one ammo immediately after he/she plays it on an action space?

"Regardless of items, the Hunter may always have up to 1 Ammo card ready." - Under Ammo on the Hero card - I just can't wrap my mind around what this means and why it was important to state it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason S
msg tools
steprov wrote:
I just received my Hunter hero. Can someone help me out with this text?

"Ready 1 Ammo" - On the Hero Token - Does this mean the Hunter can ready one ammo immediately after he/she plays it on an action space?

"Regardless of items, the Hunter may always have up to 1 Ammo card ready." - Under Ammo on the Hero card - I just can't wrap my mind around what this means and why it was important to state it.

I believe those phrases mean that the hunter starts with one ammo readied at the beginning of the game and that he may always ready one ammo, even if he doesn't have a quiver or another item that holds ammo. Normally, your equipment would tells you how much ammo you can have readied, but if you don't have anything like that, then the hunter can have one readied.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.