GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,604 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Defenders of the Last Stand» Forums » Rules

Subject: All is Quiet on the Roads rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Boone
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What effect does the "All is Quiet on the Roads" card have if you are in a stage where you are drawing 2 or 3 Raider Cards in Phase III?

Does it matter if it is the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd (if applicable) Raider Card drawn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The I read the card, if you were supposed to draw additional Raiders cards (Phases 3 or 4), you would not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Boone
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
The I read the card, if you were supposed to draw additional Raiders cards (Phases 3 or 4), you would not.

I think that applies to any of the following Character turns of that Game Turn. For example, if I am playing with 3 Characters, A, B, and C, and this card was drawn during Character A's turn Character B and C would not draw Raider Cards during their Character turns that turn.

During Stage's 3 and 4, in Game Turn Phase III, a Character would draw more than 1 Raider Card. I was curious how "All is Quiet on the Roads" would affect that draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baker
United States
Fishers
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jwboone wrote:
I think that applies to any of the following Character turns of that Game Turn.

Hmm, that seems a bit overpowered to me. The way I played it is that it only affects the turn of the player that drew the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with Brian since each hero's turn goes through phases I, II, and III.

It's true "All is Quiet on the Roads" has a bit of variability in the later stages of the game. Ideally, you'd like it to be the first card drawn, but sometimes it's the last card which still provides some benefit to the Rangers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.