Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Ital
United States
St. Clair
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I missing an Israeli unit? Area 31 'Einot Peham' shows 51 (-) (printed on the map) as a unit to setup there, but I can't find a block nor an asset with that designation. It doesn't show on the setup card, either. On the other hand, Area 30 'Tel Faris' doesn't show a unit to be put there (printed on the map), but the 53/188th (-) has area 30 as its setup on the block and the setup card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Bjästa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 53/188th setup area is nr 31 (Einot Peham) as noted on the map!

This unit represent one company from the 53rd Armored battalion which was placed as a reserve force behind the defense line. The other two companies are spread out among the southern/central Strongpoints.

Again, sorry for the miss on this and the wrong unit symbol on the Moroccan unit on the Setup Card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simo Voutilainen
Finland
Kuopio
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Bummer. can you (or somebody else) make a pdf of these? i.e. a map patch and corrected unit symbol so we can print these on adhesive paper?

Thanks,
Simo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gustavsson
Sweden
Bjästa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry but I don't have the files as printed! I'm also away from home and do not have a computer with me and won't be able to make a PDF for some time! But when I get home I'll fix it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.