Subject: NEEDED!!!... An Overlord DM screen. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Garrick
United Kingdom
South Shields
flag msg tools
mbmb
How come we don't have a DM style screen for the Overloard variant?

Allowing the over lord to do his Overlording in private away from the preying eyes of castle dwelling peasants?

I have litt... No, I have no Photoshop skills at all. I'm not lazy and don't want to don't my self I can't use Photoshop.

So I'm putting this out there to the community.

Any one fancy making a DM screen?

I have two ideas one a super simple thematic black screen with the monster eyes and teeth on the front in tune to the back of the tokens/token bags

Or a super fancy

One side thematically in tune with the game one side a reference to the monsters and powers with quick view rule breakdown?

It would be much apriciated if some one was kind enough to make one of these

Or if there is one point me to it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dunaway
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
g4rrick wrote:
How come we don't have a DM style screen for the Overloard variant?

Allowing the over lord to do his Overlording in private away from the preying eyes of castle dwelling peasants?

I have litt... No, I have no Photoshop skills at all. I'm not lazy and don't want to don't my self I can't use Photoshop.

So I'm putting this out there to the community.

Any one fancy making a DM screen?

I have two ideas one a super simple thematic black screen with the monster eyes and teeth on the front in tune to the back of the tokens/token bags

Or a super fancy

One side thematically in tune with the game one side a reference to the monsters and powers with quick view rule breakdown?

It would be much appreciated if some one was kind enough to make one of these

Or if there is one point me to it!

I just created a GM screen which was approved by Justin DeWitt. It has been uploaded to the files section and should be made available in the next couple of days.

I didn't include a reference to the monsters and their powers as it would have made it ungainly. I did make it so that when printed double-sided and assembled correctly that the Castle Panic logo will be facing the players on all four panels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.