Last Friday» Forums » General

Subject: Any ideas about 2p suitability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lior A
Israel
flag msg tools
Hello,

Anyone knows if the 2 players player count is best, excellent, ok, bad or just there to get more customers?

(for comparison, I think Fury of Dracula is not good as a 2p game. The hunters player has too much to handle when playing 4 characters).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kings
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a feeling this will be better with 2 than Fury of Dracula.

It is closer to Letters from Whitechapel. (Which basically is a 2-player game)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrara
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
In two players it becomes a high voltage psychological challenge. Trust me ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Long
United States
Fulton
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Because you are sometimes hunted and sometimes hunter, this game does not suffer some of the issues of other games of this type. Playing all 4 campers is absolutely possible after a game or two to get solid on the mechanics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lior A
Israel
flag msg tools
BigOtter wrote:
Because you are sometimes hunted and sometimes hunter, this game does not suffer some of the issues of other games of this type. Playing all 4 campers is absolutely possible after a game or two to get solid on the mechanics.

Playing 4p in Dracula is also possible and not that hard, but takes away much of the fun, having to manage so many characters/items. It also increases tremendously the gap between the play time of Dracula and the hunters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brennan Sheremeto
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
also interested in how this plays at two since that is most of my gaming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tan
msg tools
I'm interested to find out as well if 1 player playing 4 campers convolutes the experience.

\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Young
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just bumping this up now that people have the game. Considering it for Christmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.