$35.00
Neil Lavery
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi,

I need your help. I've just started a the Heirs of Blood campaign for Descent for the first time, and I'm having a little trouble with the campaign map for Act 1. My group has just finished the introduction quest called Acolyte of Saradyn. I'm having difficult finding out where my group would then start from on the Map after finishing that quest. They have chosen the next one they wish to go to after just wining the introduction. Where would the group start from on the map for travel cards?

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Hejtman
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
Heroes start their travelling at Kethiri Ruins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Lavery
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you very much That's a big help. I couldn't find it anywhere in the book. Where does it say that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Hejtman
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
I can´t look into book now, but I know it was somewhere in the beginning of chapter about using of this book, right after introduction story. There was mention that your first quest should be Acolyte of Saradyn and then you should start your Travel Step from Kethiri Ruins. Hope you´ll find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Lawson
United Kingdom
Yateley
Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
16BitWarrior wrote:
Thank you very much That's a big help. I couldn't find it anywhere in the book. Where does it say that?

The page numbering is for the hardback, it might be different in the campaign book that now comes with the game.

Page 14: Using This Book.
5th paragraph.
"after the introduction, heroes begin each Travel step at Kethiri Ruins and follow a..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.