$30.00
Drew Gormley
United States
Northborough
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a lover of all things heavyweight strategy!
mbmbmbmbmb
So, in the past, Coolstuffinc has often had "exclusives" that companies offered only through pre-ordering from them (an example that comes to mind would be the promo cards from Pathfinder: Adventure Card Game, all of which came with the CSI preorders I had placed [presumably because CSI preordered the games themselves from Paizo]). Does anyone know if either the bonus cards or the 3D Starbase pieces will be packaged with similar preorders?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Michael Bridge
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher has said that the promo card pack comes with all the first printings of the game, so assuming CSI hasn't sold out of their initial allotment, you'll probably get the cards. not sure on the resin things, those might be convention bonuses for paying MSRP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Godwin
msg tools
mbmb
The star bases were a convention release promo and won't be coming with orders from anywhere else.
They might sell them sepretly later though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
I emailed GF9 (actually customerservice@battlefront.co.nz) asking about the starbase miniatures and their response was:

"The starbase miniatures will be coming out later this year in a box set with some dice, we do not have an exact release date as of yet.

If you sign up to the Gale Force 9 newsletter this will be the best way to keep in touch."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ineti wrote:
I emailed GF9 (actually customerservice@battlefront.co.nz) asking about the starbase miniatures and their response was:

"The starbase miniatures will be coming out later this year in a box set with some dice, we do not have an exact release date as of yet.

If you sign up to the Gale Force 9 newsletter this will be the best way to keep in touch."

nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.