pascal carcy
France
toulouse
flag msg tools
i think the following rules are incomplet :
A1.1 using condition point (page 16)
the number of moves it can make is based on :
-the result of the die rolled
-the number of players in the formation in the zone (defense,mildfield or forward)where the condition point was used
?????
any table ???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played with adv rules yet so I didn't focus much on those rules but you are right, this seems weird without any table UNLESS it means that you can do maximum of moves not higher than die roll and not higher than your available condition points in this zone? Noo I think author will have better explanation
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hannu Uusitalo
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Right, the last version is missing the last paragraph from the condition points:

"When a condition point is used the team can mix the movement types used (i.e. it does not need to choose its movement type). "

Thanks for noticing, we will add it to the rulebook (has dropped off some reason).

Regards,
-hannu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
hannu wrote:
Right, the last version is missing the last paragraph from the condition points:

"When a condition point is used the team can mix the movement types used (i.e. it does not need to choose its movement type). "

Thanks for noticing, we will add it to the rulebook (has dropped off some reason).

Regards,
-hannu

actually this is written in 4.8.9 but to be honest I still don't get it how does it work :/

let's say it's my turn to do actions stage (I play 4-4-2 and the ball is in atack zone): I choose to use condition point. So I'm taking 1 condition cube from my card from atack zone yes? And then I roll a diem(it shows '3'). I understand I can use any movement type (all directions) now but how many players can I move? As many as the rolled die shows (3) or as many as I have atackers in my formation (2)??? Or smth else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hannu Uusitalo
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Ok, now I understand. I did not noticed that sentence has changed so much in proofreading. We must fix it. Before proofreading it was:

The team rolls a die before the moves. The number of moves team can make is higher of the following:
• the result of the die rolled
• the number of players in the formation in the corresponding zone where the condition point was used

So you can move three players. In the attack zone you could move at least 2 players because the two forwards, but if the die result is higher, you can move as many players as the die result.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.