Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Boster
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All,

I'll be in Spartanburg for a conference on Saturday the 20th, but I'm thinking about arriving the night before.

Are there any meetups / game groups in, or near, Spartanburg on Friday nights?

-Nate

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Bock
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I like my beer like I like my board games...
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if there's any FLGS in Spartanburg, but I'd recommend making the swing over to Boardwalk Games in Greenville, SC if you can. They've got a solid selection and a great staff. However, you'll probably have some trouble with a Friday night game group since I know they host Friday Night Magic and it's pretty big there. But it's worth checking out the store!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True-Neutral
United States
Wellford
SC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You're probably better off going to Gamestop. Tangled web has Magic only. They also have UFS and Heroclix but never play them.

Borderlands has Guild Ball, X-wing, Warmahordes and GW but mostly play 40K. There's also Batman Minis, Relic Knight and Malifaux but they never play anything 'unpatriotic or not from US'(even Batman?).

I haven't been to Gnome Gorilla but I heard they mostly deal with Magic, and 2nd & Charles around here has random game nights.

Hope this helps, how little that is...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.