$20.00
Levi McBryde
United States
Neosho
MO
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey everyone,

I'm working on finally trying to bring my dream to life. I'm designing my first game. I am working on prototyping and playtesting now. I will be looking for an artist to do the game art. The game will be a barnyard scene with colorful buildings, animals, vegetables and people. The ideal art would look something like the art in Jamaica with a little more "down home" look to it. The art will consist of the board game, cards and of course the box.

I will not be ready to move forward on this project right away as I am still in early playtesting stages. However, I will be studying on the art for some time before I make a decision. I believe the art of a game is one of the most important aspects overall. So, I don't take the decision lightly.

All interested parties can contact me via PM, email missoura.lakatu@gmail.com or via this thread. I will want to see relevant portfolio art. I don't want to see art that would obviously not go with my theme or concept. This will not help me make any decisions.

Thank you for your considerations. I look forward to talking with you all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.