Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
CPBelt
United States
Fern Park
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently, I created a set of what I like to call Squadron Cards for all the planes in Black Cross / Blue Sky. I posted a photo of a sample card below.

Using them is easy. Print a squadron's card and cut around its outer edges. Do not cut the card in half! Instead, fold the card along the center black line. Slide the card into a 4x6-inch rigid, clear plastic "toploader" card sleeve designed to hold large postcards or photos. I use the Ultra Pro series for these. You can then use an erasable marker to check off damage on each plane.

Additional instructions and cards for each type of plane can be found at my blog. I also did cards for the Lost Squadrons expansion. I've been reluctant to post the PDF files here at the geek since I use plane drawings from several different sources that are not my own. Not sure how cool the geek would be about that.

Anyway, check them out. I hope you enjoy using them.

http://ordinarygaming.blogspot.com/2016/07/black-cross-blue-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent job!! I have them all downloaded and printed! Sleeves should be in Thursday. Thanks for all your hard work!

Johnny

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.