$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Al Ross
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
mbmbmbmbmb
Carolina TableTop Games opened this weekend with a full slate of games and a beer tap waiting on licensing! We hope to have the beer flowing by next weekend. Meanwhile we have tables for play, a relaxing and well lit play area including the Front Window, our featured table, and a huge demo library!

You can find us in beautiful downtown Pineville NC at 315 Main Street Suite 1. Our signage will be primitive for about a week as well, but our diamond logo complete with a d20 should give you some idea where we are.

Social media info to follow in a separate post. Call us at 704.835.1128.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
flag msg tools
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/03/28
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck with the store!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Newton
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Good luck! Make sure to join all the various retailer groups on Facebook. They have helped me a lot with my business.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Bock
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I like my beer like I like my board games...
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, congratulations guys!!! We'll come by as soon as we're able to have a pint!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Ross
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
mbmbmbmbmb
Albatros28215 wrote:

Social media info to follow in a separate post. Call us at 704.835.1128.

email: carolinattgames@gmail.com
Facebook: Carolina Tabletop Games (please like and share us!)
Twitter: @CaroTTGames
Instagram: @carolinattgames

Smoke signals: Puff Puff.... Big Puff
Semaphore: .... I'll get back to you on that!

Relax. Refresh. Socialize.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Indian Land
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone want to meet up Wednesday night and play some board games?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Dallas
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am near the Pineville area once a month for business, so I can't wait to check out the store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Woelkers
United States
Bristol
Virginia
flag msg tools
What major NC city is Pineville near? Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Indian Land
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
20 minutes south of Charlotte
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bailey
United States
Statesville
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bring my kids to the Japanese school at Waddell High School every Saturday, so I look forward to stopping by the store this weekend! I'm so excited that there's a store closer to the school!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Ross
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Albatros28215 wrote:
Carolina TableTop Games hopes to have the beer flowing by next weekend. Meanwhile we have tables for play, a relaxing and well lit play area including the Front Window, our featured table, and a huge demo library!

Our Grand Opening will be delayed a couple of weeks while the regulatory requirements of the state's alcohol agency are satisfied. Until then, we are open with stock, tables, demos and snacks!

We welcome any gaming group to use our table space as a place to host play. Well... maybe not the ones with live arms.

Al
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Ross
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dukefanblue2005 wrote:
20 minutes south of Charlotte

We are a block away from Polk and Main (Charlotteans, read as Hwy 51 and South Blvd.) and less than a half a mile south of Carolina Place Mall. Our new sign faces Main Street.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Ware
United States
Prairieville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
Just moved into Fort Mill area...looking for gamers in the area...will have to come by and check out the place

Signed...guy who owns too many unplayed games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Indian Land
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Welcome to the area wes!I lived in fort mill for 5 years and just moved to Indian Land. Let me know what you want to play. Im married with 4 kids but can swing one night a week gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bailey
United States
Statesville
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I stopped by today, was great to meet Al and see the new store! Highly recommend stopping by and spending some time here, folks. The game selection is really great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben T

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Albatros28215 wrote:

Our Grand Opening will be delayed a couple of weeks while the regulatory requirements of the state's alcohol agency are satisfied. Until then, we are open with stock, tables, demos and snacks!

Do you have any update on the grand opening/liquor license? I live in the Charlotte area, and would be very interested in stopping by with some friends and my wife, but as none of them have gone to a LGS in the psat, I want to make sure the full picture is there for their first impression.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Ross
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benandorf wrote:
Albatros28215 wrote:

Do you have any update on the grand opening/liquor license? I live in the Charlotte area, and would be very interested in stopping by with some friends and my wife, but as none of them have gone to a LGS in the psat, I want to make sure the full picture is there for their first impression.

Please call us as we approach the weekend of Sept 16th at 704-835-1128 to find out details on the Grand Opening date. We want that weekend to be the timing but we are at the behest of a required building change previous to our licensing, which is currently scheduled to be completed early next week.

Carolina TableTop Games
315 Main Street Suite 1
Pineville NC 28134

Our Facebook page also has a variety of pictures of the interior posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Ross
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benandorf wrote:
Albatros28215 wrote:

Craft beer on tap is now in stock, and our Grand Opening is now set for Saturday Oct 8 from noon to midnight!

Thanks all for your patience!

Carolina TableTop Games
Relax. Refresh. Socialize.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ackerman
United States
Clover
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
This is great. I work in Pineville.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Indian Land
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Anyone up for some Clank tonight or Saturday night around 7? It plays up to 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Phillips
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Those who can teach; those who can't go into administration.
badge
Buster Keaton, The Great Stone Face
mbmbmbmbmb
Checked this place out last night expecting a small store like all the others. As soon as I walked in the door someone playing a game looked at me and warmly said Hello. Then a group of people invited me and my wife to join then for the games they were playing. Al (one of the owners) was enthusiastic and kind. This place is unlike anywhere else. It is a store but more than that it is a community which is more inviting and inclusive than any gaming group I have ever encountered before. I will be back. A lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Ross
United States
Charlotte
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
geigersplat wrote:
Checked this place out last night expecting a small store like all the others. As soon as I walked in the door someone playing a game looked at me and warmly said Hello. Then a group of people invited me and my wife to join then for the games they were playing. Al (one of the owners) was enthusiastic and kind. This place is unlike anywhere else. It is a store but more than that it is a community which is more inviting and inclusive than any gaming group I have ever encountered before. I will be back. A lot.

Your Geek Gold bribe has been paid!!

Thank you, we are very happy to hear we are being successful in one of our major goals - helping to create and nurture a strong and vibrant gaming community. We could not even start fulfilling that goal without a fantastic cadre of friends and customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
Indian Land
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
geigersplat wrote:

Agree with Dylan 100%. Had a great time yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.