Potions Brew» Forums » General

Subject: Rules before Spiel 2016 ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vianney Van Leemputten
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any chance to see the rules posted here on BGG or to have a link, before Spiel begins ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not holding my breath. I don't think the museum has ever done so… but I also hope they do this time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina T
Germany
Koblenz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not so sure about that - I think I do remember reading the rules to the two games they had in 2014 (Bakerstreet and something) well before. I remember that so well because reading them made me decide NOT to get them, because they weren't for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Aha! Happy to be wrong! Thanks, Tina!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wilky
Germany
Hilden
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
schlawiner wrote:
I'm not so sure about that - I think I do remember reading the rules to the two games they had in 2014 (Bakerstreet and something) well before. I remember that so well because reading them made me decide NOT to get them, because they weren't for me.

Patiti

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo Festa
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sangohan357 wrote:
Any chance to see the rules posted here on BGG or to have a link, before Spiel begins ?

UP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nylo wrote:
sangohan357 wrote:

UP!

Where?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
schlawiner wrote:

Well, here's their "Game Studio" page, where you will find a link to the 2016 Game Studio Games, once they're announced. The rules are available for the 2015, 2014, and older games (2013 is "coming soon"), so eventually….
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tina, you win! Official German Rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aku Diso
msg tools
mb
Also available in English and french

http://www.spielemuseum.at/wordpress/?page_id=488
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.