Subject: Wide Release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerome Nowak

Ann Arbor
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
I've heard that this will get picked up/distributed. I was just wondering if people knew when that was going to be, or about how long that normally takes.

I'm new to board gaming, and had no idea about all the really cool Kickstarter games, or even GenCon. So yeah, Im seeing a lot about this game, it looks really sweet. Just wondering when I should start saving my money for it.

Thanks in advance!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MiniatureMarket suggests October, but I haven't seen a firm date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Prospect Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/the-others-7-sins-base-game-and...

They say Aug 30 about...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Mckay
United Kingdom
Westerham
Kent
flag msg tools
Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
mbmb
Wayland games has all of the main components ready for preorder. They should be end of september/beginning october. I know because I bought everything in kickstarter except delta team and plastic tokens; thesebare on my list of get soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
wystan wrote:

Certainly hope it's not then, as the EU/UK kick-starters are only getting theirs sometime after the start of September. Would be nice to get it before it's on general release in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Mitchell
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Retail getting the game first used to bug me a lot. Now, meh, not so much. The extra amount of stuff that we get, and the price we got it at, more than make up for a later delivery. In reality, I have so many games now, that waiting an extra month or so (usual delay for Canada to get stuff vs. the rest of the world) doesn't make a big difference. We will be playing these games for a long time to come, a month or two isn't the end of the world. IMO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Grumpae wrote:
Retail getting the game first used to bug me a lot. Now, meh, not so much. The extra amount of stuff that we get, and the price we got it at, more than make up for a later delivery. In reality, I have so many games now, that waiting an extra month or so (usual delay for Canada to get stuff vs. the rest of the world) doesn't make a big difference. We will be playing these games for a long time to come, a month or two isn't the end of the world. IMO.

I think we(Canadians, Europeans, Aussies, etc) more or less had to get used to it. It's atypical for states to get it first, the reviews go out, retail spreads, etc... Same as you, heck, sometimes by the time I have it, I realised I don't need it so I can toss my pledge on eBay if needed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.