Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been talking with some friends who have been playing the 5p game and have felt like the Cave has a really rough time of it because of so many people running around on the map and nabbing Treasure tokens. How have people been finding the 5-player game in general? It seems plenty interesting but I see the BGG "best at" definitely leans towards 4p.

Similarly, what are people's favorite 3p scenarios? So far I've only seen the Cave vs Dragon vs Knight which was pretty interesting but it felt like it was really on the Cave to stop the Knight because the Dragon needs the extra time to get rolling (though the two free cubes definitely helps).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Sploot
msg tools
You have to remember though, treasure carried by the Thief, but unstashed, still counts towards the Cave's treasure count for drawing Omens. Haven't tried 5p myself, but I figured that little tidbit would have made it not too bad for the Cave perhaps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.