Lee Massey
United States
Teachey
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Casual wargamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Heath, how are you enjoying your new location? I've got to get down there and play some Combat Commander or Twilight Struggle one of these days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Woelkers
United States
Bristol
Virginia
flag msg tools
I have family living Snedsfairy (please excuse the spelling), how far is that from where you meet on Thur night? Do any of you play Memoir 44 or Battle Cry? We will be coming down that way in the fall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sekela
United States
Camp Lejeune
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Richard! It's "Snead's Ferry" and Cape Fear Games is about 45min south of the Ferry (60min during rush hour). I am about 5 min south of the Ferry in Holly Ridge. I know there are folks (myself included) who play M'44 so I'm sure you would find people to play that or similar titles!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard,

Yes, we have several members of our group who enjoy war games of all shapes and sizes, myself included. We would be happy to play some Memoir 44 or Battle Cry. Just give us a heads up as to when you will be in town and we will be happy to oblige.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JackFlash wrote:
Hey Heath, how are you enjoying your new location? I've got to get down there and play some Combat Commander or Twilight Struggle one of these days.

Lee,

Come on down! It has been a long time since we played Combat Commander together. In fact, I was thinking about doing another mini tournament like I did last year. No entry cost, just lots of CC fun! Chuck Parrott won last year's tournament.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Massey
United States
Teachey
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Casual wargamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris, it has been a long time since we played CC! I'm pretty rusty but that can be fixed. I'll see if i can make it down for the mini tournament.

Thanks, Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Newton
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
JackFlash wrote:

I love the new store. It's so much better than the last one. Next step is to open a gaming cafe next door. Hopefully I'll be able to do that in a few years. Hope you can make it down soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Massey
United States
Teachey
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Casual wargamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you can open a gaming cafe. That would be nice! Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.