Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all -

At some point I decided to commit to one C&C based system, selling off my Memoir bits and focusing on Commands & Colors: Ancients. It turns out that this was a mistake. While I love Ancients, the Memoir bits are just way too compelling for my main gaming partners, my 12 and 16 year old kids. As a result, Ancients hibernates on the shelf, utterly failing to fill the physical and emotional voids I created when I let Memoir go.

If anyone out there is looking to trade Memoir stuff in exchange for some C&C: Ancients, please send me geekmail. I have:

Commands & Colors: Ancients -- Very Good to Like New (stickered and cards sleeved)
Expansion 1 -- Like New (stickered)
Expansion 2/3 combo -- New except for shrink removed (unstickered)

While I am only interested in trades, I would consider including some cash to balance the scales for a particularly compelling collection. In the title, I say plus/or expansions because I would be willing to go out and buy the base Memoir game and just trade with you for a solid set of Memoir expansions.

Thank you for considering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl-Erik Berg
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
Re: Want to swap (H) Commands & Colors: Ancients plus expansions for (W) Memoir '44 plus/or expansions?
Hey man,
I was just checking if you still had the first expansion and wanted to trade for anything or cash?

Karl-Erik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Want to swap (H) Commands & Colors: Ancients plus expansions for (W) Memoir '44 plus/or expansions?
Hi -

Thanks for asking, but I've decided to indulge myself and keep it all for myself--Ancients and Memoir. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but you did remind me that I should amend the thread title so no one else gets duped into asking.

Best.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.