Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Savage
Austria
Vienna
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey guys,

Finally got to playing this game and loved it!
Got a couple of questions regarding cards that hopefully some can help with.

Voila Larone leader ability "Your vanguard Heroes have +2 Attack strength and can attack the turn they come into play".
- Does this mean that the +2 Attack Strength is only on the turn they come into play, or do they keep that part forever?

Blood Mage Order - "A Rival Hero gains [-1 Attack] x3"
- Do I have to cast this on 3 different heroes? Or can I put all 3 on a single Hero?

Sorcerer - "Spell: Copy and cast the spell of one of your other heroes"
- The Sorcerer must be in the rear row to use this. Can I copy and cast a spell of another wave? ie - can I cast a Vanguard position spell from one of my other heroes, or am I limited to copying Rear Wave spells?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rodge wrote:
Hey guys,

Finally got to playing this game and loved it!
Got a couple of questions regarding cards that hopefully some can help with.

Voila Larone leader ability "Your vanguard Heroes have +2 Attack strength and can attack the turn they come into play".
- Does this mean that the +2 Attack Strength is only on the turn they come into play, or do they keep that part forever?

They always have it.

Quote:

- Do I have to cast this on 3 different heroes? Or can I put all 3 on a single Hero?

As long as it doesn't say different heroes, then you should be able to play it on the same one.

Quote:

Sorcerer - "Spell: Copy and cast the spell of one of your other heroes"
- The Sorcerer must be in the rear row to use this. Can I copy and cast a spell of another wave? ie - can I cast a Vanguard position spell from one of my other heroes, or am I limited to copying Rear Wave spells?

Yes, if it doesn't specify which wave, then you can use any wave.
Quote:

Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

No problem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gold Sirius
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Felkor wrote:
[q="Rodge"]Hey guys,

Quote:

As long as it doesn't say different heroes, then you should be able to play it on the same one.

The way I always understood it, I thought you HAD to play that on the same hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is correct. You have to put all 3 -1 Attacks on the same hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.