Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Ronke
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If we want to play with multiple Automa opponents, sharing the same deck for each can work, but it seems to considerably increase that opponent's variability.

If we want extra Automa decks, should we just print them out? Or is there going to be a way to buy them from Stonemaier's distributors?

And if we can buy them, will they have different card backs from the original deck, so that it's easier to make sure the decks don't get mixed up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would just print your own copies since there isn't any indication that there will ever be a stand alone Automa deck printed. I, for one, have 3 copies of the Automa deck. One from the game itself, and 2 that I printed on card stock, which I then glued to different colored craft papers to distinguish them all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bruns
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you can use the really neat online version of the card.

See the thread: Online Automa Cards for Scythe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gator Skin
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There has been an indication from the publisher that you'll be able to buy extra AI decks. However, no telling when that will be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Helmer
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i myself have made up two additional decks (and likely will do a third) - have really been enjoying 4 player Automa. Much better than sharing the deck. That being said, i may just buy some 'real' ones when they become available...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valenso wrote:
I would just print your own copies since there isn't any indication that there will ever be a stand alone Automa deck printed. I, for one, have 3 copies of the Automa deck. One from the game itself, and 2 that I printed on card stock, which I then glued to different colored craft papers to distinguish them all.

Jamey has stated that they will be selling stand-alone automa decks some time in Q4.

You can add a vote to their request form to make sure they print enough for everyone interested:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfeu-vkPKywrXOcVkr...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Gordon
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in case anyone was watching this thread but missed the other:

Additional Scythe Stuff Available

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.