4 Posts

The Oregon Trail Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Will This Ever Be Available For Online Order? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
Anybody here have much experience with Target as a online retailer, and have any idea if this product might be allowed for online order eventually?

I am aware that they're having a little supply/demand issue right now, so I get why it's not available yet, but I don't live near a Target, so I was hoping to eventually just pick it up online.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris H
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
It is likely that this game will be available for online ordering. Originally it was however there are a lot of people claiming that their orders have been cancelled. Give it time, when the inventory meets demand that is when I would bet that it will be back online for ordering.

I haven't been able to get a copy either. Been told twice to come back at noon to get a copy and I see that inventory disappears before 10am. You're in no better shape ordering online than people picking it up in store. Easiest way to get it right now is from scalpers on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CP Face
msg tools
Just a word of caution.

This is a very lightweight game. The target audience seems to be children, families, and very casual players. I think it's kind of cute, but a lot of people have been rightly disappointed.

Read some reviews and give it a think. But by no means pay scalper prices for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks. Yeah, I've heard it's pretty rightly priced at under 15 dollars. I can wait.

Appreciate the input.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.