GKR: Heavy Hitters» Forums » General

Subject: PAX Prime 2016 - GKR's heading to Seattle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ike Trike
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
Got ourselves a lucky booth number! #1313 will be our home while at PAX.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ike Trike
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
The game is getting a few tweaks ahead of PAX!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dianne N.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Saw this game at PAX and kept coming back to it. The game is visually impressive - was hard not to stop!

My husband loves the mechs, and the fact you had orange/blue as the main colors and not red/blue like most games usually default to. We didn't get a chance to play, but did stand around watching while some others played so we could hear the explanation.

Love the setting, and the idea you're trying to tag buildings to increase ratings - reminiscent of The Running Man. I'm still a little confused about the combat and how you keep track of your mech's points/health (something about the number of cards you have I think?), but for the most part I'm really excited to see where this goes!

Hope you don't mind me posting some (not so great due to camera) photos of the mechs on display at the booth, and a game in progress!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.