$35.00
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder who these reviewers are in the tank for?

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/hillarys_america_the_secret...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
22 reviews hardly constitutes spamming, even if you disagree with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy fuck , who is the one reviewer that gave it a "fresh" rating ? That guy must have some serious "fuck you" money to risk his career like that.

I love these documentary's by Dinesh D'Souza. Dude makes very,very average movies, but the leftist fucking hate him. It's wonderful to watch their meltdown.

Still not big of a gap as Hating Brietbart, but close.
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/hating_breitbart/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Holy fuck , who is the one reviewer that gave it a "fresh" rating ? That guy must have some serious "fuck you" money to risk his career like that.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/critic/avi-offer/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:

I haven't seen it yet, though I hope to this weekend.

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I watched it Saturday afternoon after I finished mowing and trimming hedges. Meh. Mostly recycled stuff. Looks like a fourth-year film studies major put the film together -- slick but lacking something. Nothing like "Triumph of the Will."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
I watched it Saturday afternoon after I finished mowing and trimming hedges. Meh. Mostly recycled stuff. Looks like a fourth-year film studies major put the film together -- slick but lacking something. Nothing like "Triumph of the Will."

Did they trot out the old Robert Byrd canard again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Not the avatar you're looking for
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, if a movie gets universally bad reviews, there's a pretty decent chance it's just an awful movie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gobe
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Not the avatar you're looking for
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

From what I've heard, the one of the main points of the movie is "Did you know the Democrats used to fight AGAINST Civil Rights and FOR slavery?!?!?! Clearly the Republicans are the less racist party!!!"

I mean, sure. If you want to ignore the last 40 years, and the Republicans recently trying to cram through new voting laws that affect minorities at a much higher rate, sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Thailand
flag msg tools
TylerGoble1 wrote:
Kumitedad wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:

From what I've heard, the one of the main points of the movie is "Did you know the Democrats used to fight AGAINST Civil Rights and FOR slavery?!?!?! Clearly the Republicans are the less racist party!!!"

I mean, sure. If you want to ignore the last 40 years, and the Republicans recently trying to cram through new voting laws that affect minorities at a much higher rate, sure.

Let me make that clearer.

Before the Civil War the slave holders were Democrats.
The Jim Crow whites from 1869 to 1965 were Democrats.

After the Civil Rights Act was passed by Northern Democrats, the Southern Democrats left the party and joined the Republican Party.

So, the specific people who had been anti-civil rights moved into the Republican Party and the Party had to bend to adapt to their views. Since then the Republican Party [which evolved into the Repud Party] has been anti-civil rights for minorities.

So who cares about before 1965? What matters is who is on your side now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next year D'nesh is putting out a Sequel 'Mariano's madness' where he slams Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy by shining a light on the activities of STATE FUNDED conquistadors and a little known organization known as the Spanish Inquisition.

The year after the trifecta is complete with Angela's Attic where Mr. D'souza blows the lid off all the dark secrets of the German Prime Minister by letting the entire world see for the fist time that the Nazis were in fact *Germans*!

The wide eyed doey innocence with which this tripe is presented is what makes it so insulting. To believe that the author in fact bekieves he is revealing anything shocking to the world requires greater suspension of disbelief than all the ghost hunter shows and at least two seasons of the Kardashians combined.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Locust of the Apocalypse
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to wait for someone after the rest of my party went in to see Suicide Squad...let me just say that the scared, old, rich, white people buying tickets for Hillary's America on Sunday at 2PM look EXACTLY like what you think they look like
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

TheDashi wrote:

Since you, Dinesh D'Souza, and Kaitlyn_Res all richly deserve each other for such insipidly epic fails at revisionist propaganda, I won't tell you to spin again. I'll just tell ya to take up remedial spinning in the meantime until such time that you can halfway competently master spin control.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.