7 Posts

Legendary Encounters: A Firefly Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Card list? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stacy F
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I was going to get through and sort three entire boxes of Legendary without a single card missing. So much for that. Anyone have a list of all of the cards in this box so I an figure out what I am missing? Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony D'Annessa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having the same problem. Some decks seem to have too many cards, others are missing cards. Trying to figure out what's missing as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacy F
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Audit_God wrote:
I'm having the same problem. Some decks seem to have too many cards, others are missing cards. Trying to figure out what's missing as well...

With the Captain expansion, I wound up with two extra cards. With the base set expansions it's easy to figure out what you are missing. Not so easy with the Encounters games. All I know is I am missing one card out of the block of 165, which isn't very helpful! When the Alien Encounters came out, someone had created a list almost immediately. It was nice for sorting as well as figuring out may or may not have been missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Maravola
United States
South Elgin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is my box missing... I was able to figure it out pretty easilly:
9 avatars, 5 browncoats, 6 Mal, 6 Zoe, 6 Wash, 6 Jayne, 6 Kaylee, 6 Book, 6 Simon, 6 River, 6 Inara, 5 Serenity pt 1, 7 Shiny, 5 Misbehave and 15 objectives. I'm missing an even 100 cards. Apparently, an entire sleeve of cards was left out of the box that I won. And of course, the game isn't in the QA system yet, so I don't know when I'll be getting them replaced.

Sigh...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stacy F
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SirNot wrote:
What is my box missing... I was able to figure it out pretty easilly:
9 avatars, 5 browncoats, 6 Mal, 6 Zoe, 6 Wash, 6 Jayne, 6 Kaylee, 6 Book, 6 Simon, 6 River, 6 Inara, 5 Serenity pt 1, 7 Shiny, 5 Misbehave and 15 objectives. I'm missing an even 100 cards. Apparently, an entire sleeve of cards was left out of the box that I won. And of course, the game isn't in the QA system yet, so I don't know when I'll be getting them replaced.

Sigh...

Ug... that's even worse than my own situation. But you have obviously received the same standard email I did. I asked if they had at least a ballpark date for the card list and possible replacements, but have yet to receive a response. I also asked if I would have to file another claim later on down the road or if my claim stays in the system. So frustrating when I was excited to play the game right away. Can't always get what you want, I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hale
Australia
flag msg tools

I'm missing 7 cards from the core Legendary-Firefly straight out of the box. Of course 6 of those are episode cards making it unplayable.

Any recommendations of the best contact method to try and rectify this (other than the retailer)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Fletcher
msg tools
benhale wrote:

I'm missing 7 cards from the core Legendary-Firefly straight out of the box. Of course 6 of those are episode cards making it unplayable.

Any recommendations of the best contact method to try and rectify this (other than the retailer)?

Upper Deck will ship them to you.

Are those 6 different ones from 6 different episodes? You should still be able to make an A, B and C episode to play. Not to mention, marking up the extra blanks to get you going in the mean time. All the art is available online. And anyone here can help you out with exact text if you can't find them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.