Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Avram Grumer
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
After flipping a ship's coins for whaling: If the coins match more than one result from the chart, can I score more than one whale? If I can't score more than one, I guess I choose which to score (assuming neither has been blocked by a previous score that same phase).

Example: My ship has four coins, 2 copper and 2 silver, and is the first ship to go this whaling phase. The coins all come up heads. The two copper heads match line A, the two silver heads match line B. Do I catch both a sperm whale and a bowhead whale (total of 2 coppers, 2 silvers)? Or do I have to choose? Or do I have to take the highest? Or the lowest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
is this a solo game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nat Levan
United States
Glenside
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Hast ye seen the White Whale?
mbmbmbmbmb
Choose one to score. Might be a good way to annoy your opponent, taking a worse whale to stop them from getting anything. devil
It also gives you some control over the coins remaining on your ship.

And Joel, no, there's no solo game for Nantucket. Hadn't even considered that, but now that you mention it, it will probably be in my head all night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.