6 Posts

War of the Ring: Lords of Middle-earth» Forums » General

Subject: Official Reprint Date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Pham
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm rather sore that this fairly recent expansion is out of print and the only way to get it is to spend hundreds of dollars to satisfy some stranger's greed.

Any official news on a reprint date? I've heard rumours of September 2016, alongside the launch of Warriors of Middle Earth, but looking at the launch list on the Ares Games website, it's completely absent.

http://www.aresgames.eu/upcoming-products

Surely, there must be a reprint coming, no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
There's nothing like the sound of a child's laughter to remind you that your apartment's haunted.
badge
Freedom of Speech means that the Government can't imprison you for what you say, not that the rest of us can't tell you to shut up.
mbmbmb
It was reprinted earlier this year, in March I think. That's when I bought mine and I was counting the days until it was available. I'm not sure if this was a 2nd printing or 3rd but I do know that it was very difficult to find for last couple of years.

Edit: just checked and it was September 2015 when I got my copy, so it has been almost a full year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Con
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
badge
Penny of king Sigtrygg II Silkbeard of Dublin
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked one up on Amazon.de a few weeks ago for what seemed like about MSRP plus slightly pricey shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael McFarlin
United States
Hainesville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a couple for decent prices in the Geek Market right now, including one for $19 plus shipping and a Limited Edition one for 200 euros plus shipping. Both are listed as New.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Heath
Australia
Crafers
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to get hold of a copy of Lords of Middle Earth - finally contacted Ares Games.
They just told me that it will be available again in the first week of November.
Fabulous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Croydon
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew, that's great news! Was worried I wouldn't be able to get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.