$5.00
$15.00
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
If you play a United Nations "Strategy Card" for it's event..and the card does NOT show the "DEFCON" symbol next to the event, I take it that using the event will NOT affect the Defcon tract, even if it normally would?

ie, I play the "Close Allies" United Nations card, which does not show the DEFCON symbol next to the event;

"Place up to 2 Influence Cubes in total on one or more political battlegrounds".

I place both cubes in Italy.
Normally when I placed 2 cubes in this country I would have to increase my "Political" Defcon track marker by one. Using this card event to place the cubes however I would NOT increase my "Political" Defcon marker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron A
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet-Gen. Mattis
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, in this case, DefCon track is not adjusted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angus Lee
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to be clear that this applies to all events, regardless of it is US, USSR, or United Nations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asger Harding Granerud
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
Soon to be published!
mbmbmbmbmb
All three of you are spot on

Regards
Asger Granerud

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.