Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copy from CSI this weekend and played the living daylights out of it.

The back of the manual says to order the second half of the bigger board, I should visit their site (stonemaier-games.myshopify.com).

However, for the life of me, I can't find the extended board that the manual said could be purchased.

Am I blind? Or is there a change in plans on that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You want to follow the US link on this page to funagain games: http://stonemaiergames.com/buy-scythe/

They are handling the selling and distribution of the KS extra stuff for the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You did everything right, Tim! I'll make a note on that page. Currently we're letting Funagain handle transactions for the extended board, as there was a big influx of orders all at once right before I was leaving for Gen Con: http://stonemaiergames.com/buy-scythe/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
You did everything right, Tim! I'll make a note on that page. Currently we're letting Funagain handle transactions for the extended board, as there was a big influx of orders all at once right before I was leaving for Gen Con: http://stonemaiergames.com/buy-scythe/

Awesome. Thanks to all of you! I ordered from Funagain. Looking forward to the awesome big board.

Glad there's been a big influx of orders, it's a well deserved 'dilemma'. Great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lee
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
Andy, you Goonie!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Auzette wrote:
Got my copy from CSI this weekend and played the living daylights out of it.

The back of the manual says to order the second half of the bigger board, I should visit their site (stonemaier-games.myshopify.com).

However, for the life of me, I can't find the extended board that the manual said could be purchased.

Am I blind? Or is there a change in plans on that?

I got in on the Funagain orders of the extended board ($12 I think) and I received mine late last week already. I arrived rather quick--and looks amazing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. I can't wait to play on the oversized board. If I was greedy, I'd buy an extra game/board just to hang on my wall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Dodson
United States
Akron
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up the game at Gen Con and was glad to see the bigger board was still in stock after reading this thread! It's on the way.

Now all I really need are the promos they'll release through BGG and the invaders from Afar (if they're ever sold at retail.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chorazin wrote:
Now all I really need are the promos they'll release through BGG and the invaders from Afar (if they're ever sold at retail.)

But, the promos are available from Funagain, too...

https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=036467

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Btw,got the bigger board, and it's dreamy! I'll never play small board again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.