Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre Carette
Canada
Delta
British Columbia (Canada)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any news regarding the availability of the crash of games version in NA? It is still not in stock in coolstuff.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew S. Fischer
United States
Devon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
My local store says "by the end of August."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew S. Fischer
United States
Devon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
asfhgwt wrote:
My local store says "by the end of August."

But it still hasn't arrived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Carette
Canada
Delta
British Columbia (Canada)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like it is in stock with GTS distribution so hopefully it will be soon in stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew S. Fischer
United States
Devon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
I'm not optimistic. It's still on pre-order at Funagain, my local store says his distributor still doesn't have it, and Crash Games' site shows "sold out" and has no contact info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Combat Commander, Up Front, Julius Caesar, Fields of Fire! The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
In stock now at Canadian OLGS, boardgamebliss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaveyJJ wrote:
In stock now at Canadian OLGS, boardgamebliss.

Note that they carry the Pegasus Spiele version (Pi Mal Pflaumen), not the Crash of Games version (Plums).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Beckley
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For serious though, where is this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wiyum wrote:

Crash Games is in financial difficulty and fighting to stay alive. This title might not make it to retail.

Edit: I might be talking out of my butt. Patrick previously of Crash Games is in financial difficulty. I don't know how that affects the legal entity known as Crash Games, whether they still have the rights to Pi Mal Pflaumen and whether they'll be publishing it, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Titelbaum
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MentatYP wrote:
Wiyum wrote:

Crash Games is in financial difficulty and fighting to stay alive. This title might not make it to retail.

Edit: I might be talking out of my butt. Patrick previously of Crash Games is in financial difficulty. I don't know how that affects the legal entity known as Crash Games, whether they still have the rights to Pi Mal Pflaumen and whether they'll be publishing it, etc.

As a matter of fact, I preordered Plums from CoolStuff in the summer, and I have had my copy for a few months now. I'm not sure of where it currently is in the distribution channel. It could be sold out or sitting in a warehouse.

I just wanted to make sure people know that it was created and exists in a quantity greater than zero.

Hope you find a copy for yourself.

---Matt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.