Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Kantner
United States
Albany
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I received Musee, along with Heir to the Pharaoh, today, both look great. My question is, and I'm sure I am missing something (in my brain, not in the box, but shouldnt there be 48 stair tokens and not 30? "Give each player 12"... ? Game looks fun. Taking them both to game night Thursday, just want to know whats, what. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kantner
United States
Albany
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
OHHHH, found the answer on the page 5! Sooo, for 3, Musee is smaller, and for 4 players partners. That could make it interesting, and could cause some tense moments. Thanks for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Stables
Australia
Lawson
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
markandmel wrote:
OHHHH, found the answer on the page 5! Sooo, for 3, Musee is smaller, and for 4 players partners. That could make it interesting, and could cause some tense moments. Thanks for the help.

You're welcome, can't wait to play my copy....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an excellent game, it plays great with 2 and 3. I've yet to play with 4 but I'd like to.

If you enjoy Musee, the same designer also made Cubist which is another game that uses art as its theme. In this instance Cubism, on top of the great art is a brilliant dice building game where you are stacking dice to build sculptures.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Kantner
United States
Albany
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Now I want Cubist too .... whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
markandmel wrote:
Now I want Cubist too .... whistle

I'm willing to bet you won't be disappointed and looking at your collection you don't own anything remotely similar to it. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.