Warhammer: Invasion» Forums » General

Subject: Getting soon, any good/must have xpansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
michael edwards
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I am going to get this game soon and I am curious to know if there are any really good or "must have" expansion packs available, as many of them are on sale right now on miniature market.

Any feedback is welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assault on Uluthan gets you the elves you need.

IIRC Warhammer: Invasion – Tooth and Claw has a super useful card.

Hidden kingdoms and really the entire first cycle if you want wood elves and Skaven.

Lizard men an undead were in a deluxe I can't recall the name of. Always felt they were the least fleshed out faction, fwiw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
March of the Damned is the Lizardmen/Vampire Counts box. There's also a Legends deluxe expansion which gives each faction two Legends cards each that plays in the centre of the Capital board and does good work, though I seem to remember a lot of them could be circumstantial.

A lot of the battle packs are only really must-haves if you've worked out which faction you want to play, though, as they each have cards for all six of the Warhammer races in the game. As with any good card game, there are combos that use cards from across the entire range, too...

Welcome to the game, though! It's really cool to see people still interested in Invasion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Schwarz
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Windopaene wrote:
IIRC Warhammer: Invasion – Tooth and Claw has a super useful card.

It's Rat Ogres. Which was a must have for Skaven decks... and pretty much worthless for everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.