Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so I contacted MERCS about a month ago about my mini's missing head and all i have heard back was the automated email. this is not intended to bash MERCS or anything just wanted to hear if anyone else is still waiting to hear from them. and i know this is not on the same scale as other peoples larger complaints and understand that it might have been pushed to the back of the queue due to that consideration

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
are these the guys with the Shield? If so, I was missing a head too and contacted them as well, and same results!

If this is the same case, glad to see it wasnt just me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
5.13 D
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat. I'm missing half of the pieces for the House 9 Spy and have only received the automated response. I know they've said that they are waiting for replacement parts and sending an email puts you "in line" but that doesn't keep me from wanting a more concrete response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
o yea sorry sefadu berserker. yea i'd be happy enough w/ just an email saying this isn't just going to get forgotten when the next ks starts. well sounds like i have company, ty for the responses

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Compter
United States
Foxboro
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately everyone is waiting along with you. Once you are in the queue all we can can do is wait.

MERCs did say that they would put out a KS update when replacement material got in from China. So look for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Shotton
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature and miniature part replacement is starting Thursday. I'll have an update with an estimated finish time.

I don't think it will take long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Czerwonka
United States
Orland Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Brian!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin West
United States
Woodford
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
good stuff, thanks for the update

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.