Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Freshmaker
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I visit the link for the iOS scoresheet app on my iPhone, it switches to the App Store and then says "Item Not Available: The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."

When will this app be added to the U.S. App Store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nothing Sacred Games
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for bringing this to my attention! We're currently looking into the issue and I'll get back to you on this thread as soon as we have a solution. In the mean time, you can access the free html5 app.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Freshmaker
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nothing Sacred Games
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Unfortunately not yet. The guy who initially helped release the apps to the apple store is too busy now, and it's been a challenge finding someone else to replace him. But I'm still looking and will let you know as soon as it's available. Thanks again for bringing this to my attention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Neikirk
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since updating to iOS X, I've actually not been able to connect to the web app version either. I've tried on both Safari and Chrome on my iPhone. My wife can still find it using iOS 9, so I'm wondering if Apple has done something that disables it from running.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nothing Sacred Games
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hey guys, I wanted to drop by and let you know that I'm working on both of these issues. It's been a slow process as I'm not a mac guy and have been learning a lot as I go, but I'm making progress and hope both issues are fixed within a few weeks. Thanks for your patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nothing Sacred Games
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
I'm happy to announce that the browser version of the app should now be working on iOS 10! If you have any further problems, please let me know.

We're making progress on the iOS app store version, but we still have a ways to go. Thanks again for your patience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.