Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Hamerly
United States
Sioux Falls
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be having an open game day at the Tea community hall. The address is 200 W. Maple, Tea SD. The hours are from 11am to 10pm. I have a game library available, concessions, and games for sale as well. I have a website at www.averagejoesgaming.com, also a Facebook page for my business and a facebook group as well. I sell online mostly but do sell locally as well, working on have a store front up by end of this year. I sell games just above cost to save fellow gamers money. I can also take pre orders for upcoming games and games I do not currently have in stock. At our game days I try to offer a family friendly environment with giveaways every event. It costs nothing to be part of our group. I put these on by myself in hopes to bring people together of all types and offer another venue from what is already out there. Any questions feel free to e-mail me. I have a contact on my website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.