Popular Tags: [View All]
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Each Sin has a Controller figure that you're supposed to attach the black plastic base ring to, which seems like you're doing that to mark that specific figure, but I can't seem to find why you would anywhere in the rules. Is there some special action that the Controller is able to do that none of the other monsters can do? The only other reason I can think of is to maybe differentiate it from the other monsters on the board or to differentiate it from Acolytes, but they're either so different in size or color that that too seems unnecessary. Is there something I'm missing about the Controller?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J H
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The controller has better stats than the abominations and acolytes. There are also SIN cards that give you a special action if you can cause a wound to a hero with the controller.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sheahan
msg tools
Also immune to the orbital laser, along with various other effects that specify an Acolyte or Abomination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, there's also a mission where you specifically have to kill the Controller + Avatar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.